Heading down to San Diego for Comic Con, not bringin’ my computer, never installed the Tumblr app
It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion
Everybody be good while I’m gone
Because I hit season 4 of Buffy, I’ve been urged to start Angel, so that’s what I’m doin’. All of these posts will live in the Buffy tag because I am a cruel and uncaring force of anarchy. It’s time for s01e06, “Sense and Sensitivity.”
- Hey, it’s that cop who has no idea Angel’s a vampire!
- Did … did he just kill some kind of land kraken?
- I’m instituting a countdown for how long it’ll take this Detective Kate to figure out Angel’s a vampire (or until he just tells her). I’m going with two more episodes.
- I don’t know about these scene transitions, guys.
- Way to go with this dock scene. Angel’s doofy mook act is great, and this mobster trying to menace him from the back of a police car is basically adorable.
- This sensitivity training! Is this “talking stick” gonna get used as a bludgeon by the time the episode is over?
- Oh wait, no, the sensitivity trainer is in on whatever this plot against Detective Kate is! Way to bring this shadowy law firm back, too.
- Wow, this retirement speech for your dad is kinda going off the rails here, Detective Kate.
- Whoa, all the cops are getting mad real with each other right now. “Your need for catharsis is not the issue here!” [PUNCHES]
- Where is this place Angel’s investigating right now? Is it a house? I guess not, since he can just walk right on in?
- Hahaha, the entire police force has totally lost their minds.
- Oh no, now Angel has it. This show’s only six episodes in and their comedy game is strong.
- Yes, everybody hug it out. Hug it out!
- Okay, so now it’s the next morning? How did Angel and his sun-sensitive self get to the police station, his usual “underground tunnels” method? Does nobody ever comment on the weird guy who smells like a sewer walkin’ around?